Vs > Atikokan, On
Puerto Lempira vs Atikokan, On Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Puerto Lempira vs Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Atikokan, On vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
Atikokan, On vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Atikokan, On vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Atikokan, On vs Essen, Germany
Jhelum vs Cozzo Spadaro
Saigo vs Eureka, California
Nercinskij Zavod vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky
Summerville, Sc vs Milan
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Atikokan, On, Canada is approximately 3,798 km or 2,360 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Atikokan, On bearing 166.5° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 170.8° or S .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Atikokan, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Atikokan, On is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.8 °C (46.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33 °C (59.4°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2570 mm (101.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2570 l/m² (63.07 US gal/ft²) or 25,700,000 l/ha (2,747,501 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.4° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Atikokan, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Atikokan, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Atikokan, On vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Aikawa, Japan
Puerto Lempira vs Evansville, In, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Puerto Lempira vs D’Uccle, Belgium
Atikokan, On vs Hua Hin, Thailand
Atikokan, On vs Galveston, Tx, Usa
Atikokan, On vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Atikokan, On vs Salvador, Brazil
Luputa vs Essendon
Essen vs Lebanon, Mo
Thibodaux, La vs Clarksdale, Ms
Revelstoke, Bc vs Agassiz, Bc
Puerto Lempira vs Atikokan, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Atikokan, On
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) N
- Dryden, On, Canada - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 143.6 kms (89.2 miles) NW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) S
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.7 miles) S