Vs > Annette/ Wso Ak
Puerto Lempira vs Annette/ Wso Ak Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada
Puerto Lempira vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria
Puerto Lempira vs Surubim, Brazil
Puerto Lempira vs Atar, Mauritania
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Remanso, Brazil
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Khalkhgol, Mongolia
Schleswig vs Lecce
Bristol/ Tri City, Tn vs Ivano-Frankovsk
Nouakchott vs Nueve De Julio
Labe vs Salem, In
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa is approximately 6,013 km or 3,737 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Annette/ Wso Ak bearing 118.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 148.4° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Annette/ Wso Ak has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Annette/ Wso Ak is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The average temperature is 19.6 °C (35.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.9 °C (19.6°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 709.5 mm (27.9 in) more which is equivalent to 709.5 l/m² (17.41 US gal/ft²) or 7,095,000 l/ha (758,503 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.7° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Annette/ Wso Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Annette/ Wso Ak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Annette/ Wso Ak vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -131 (-5)
|| -118 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Samsun, Turkey
Puerto Lempira vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Teslin, Yt, Canada
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Bayramaly, Turkmenistan
Annette/ Wso Ak vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Annette/ Wso Ak vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Oakdale, Ne vs Seychelles
Laramie, Wy vs Yaounde
Moline/ Quad City, Il vs Balkhash
Zion Park, Utah vs West Point, Ny
Puerto Lempira vs Annette/ Wso Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Annette/ Wso Ak
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 388.1 kms (241.1 miles) NNE
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 536.5 kms (333.4 miles) E
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 202.8 kms (126 miles) ESE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 368.1 kms (228.8 miles) E
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 111 kms (69 miles) SE
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 181.8 kms (113 miles) SSE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) SSE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 361.7 kms (224.7 miles) SSE
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 347 kms (215.7 miles) S
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 489.7 kms (304.3 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 518.3 kms (322 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 542.3 kms (337 miles) SSE