Vs > Wellsburg, Wv
Puerto Lempira vs Wellsburg, Wv Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Passo Fundo, Brazil
Puerto Lempira vs Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia
Puerto Lempira vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Puerto Lempira vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Wellsburg, Wv vs Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain
Wellsburg, Wv vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Wellsburg, Wv vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Wellsburg, Wv vs Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Jabulsaraj vs Omaezaki
Atlanta, Georgia vs Daugavpils
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Cairo, Illinois
Tabligbo vs Oak Ridge, Tn
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Wellsburg, Wv, Usa is approximately 2,769 km or 1,721 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Wellsburg, Wv bearing 186.4° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 185.1° or S .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wellsburg, Wv has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wellsburg, Wv is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.2 °C (40°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2342.1 mm (92.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2342.1 l/m² (57.48 US gal/ft²) or 23,421,000 l/ha (2,503,860 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.7° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Wellsburg, Wv.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Wellsburg, Wv. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellsburg, Wv vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Sacramento, California, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs La Mesa, Honduras
Puerto Lempira vs Chatham, Nb, Canada
Puerto Lempira vs Raga, Sudan
Wellsburg, Wv vs Dawei, Myanmar
Wellsburg, Wv vs Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Wellsburg, Wv vs Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
Wellsburg, Wv vs Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Lansdowne House, On vs Santuck, Sc
Fernando De Noronha vs Thursday Island Mo
Eureka, Sd vs Vinnitsa
Park Rapids, Mn vs Clayton, Nm
Puerto Lempira vs Wellsburg, Wv Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellsburg, Wv
- Akron, Oh, Usa - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) NNW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) NW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) WSW
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Warren, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Millport, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) NE
- Uniontownne, Pa, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) E
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) SSE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 119.3 kms (74.1 miles) S