Vs > Kitamiesashi
Puerto Lempira vs Kitamiesashi Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Mzimba, Malawi
Puerto Lempira vs Pecs, Hungary
Puerto Lempira vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
Puerto Lempira vs Tara, Russia
Kitamiesashi vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Kitamiesashi vs Nokkundi, Pakistan
Kitamiesashi vs State University, Ms, Usa
Kitamiesashi vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Czestochowa vs Neosho, Mo
Bordj Omar Driss vs Tshane
Madison, Fl vs Picos
Erie, Pa vs Szeged
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Kitamiesashi, Japan is approximately 11,855 km or 7,367 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Kitamiesashi bearing 46.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 147.7° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kitamiesashi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kitamiesashi is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.7 °C (39.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.2 °C (41.8°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2095.8 mm (82.5 in) more which is equivalent to 2095.8 l/m² (51.44 US gal/ft²) or 20,958,000 l/ha (2,240,549 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.6° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Kitamiesashi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Kitamiesashi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kitamiesashi vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Jerba, Tunisia
Puerto Lempira vs Rio Verde, Brazil
Puerto Lempira vs Comox, Bc, Canada
Puerto Lempira vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Kitamiesashi vs Bandar Anzali, Iran
Kitamiesashi vs Kairouan, Tunisia
Kitamiesashi vs Dodge City, Ks, Usa
Kitamiesashi vs Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada
D’Uccle vs Cherrapunji
Trincomalee vs Jiuquan
Te Aroha vs Antananarivo
Bowling Green, Mo vs Tarapoto
Puerto Lempira vs Kitamiesashi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Kitamiesashi