Vs > Foz Do Iguacu
Puerto Lempira vs Foz Do Iguacu Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Limassol, Cyprus
Puerto Lempira vs Messina, Sicily, Italy
Puerto Lempira vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Foz Do Iguacu vs Wadi Halfa, Sudan
Foz Do Iguacu vs Cape Town, South Africa
Foz Do Iguacu vs Gao, Mali
Foz Do Iguacu vs Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay
Chico Univ Farm, Ca vs Nuremberg
Caetite vs Bambui
Lake Charles, Louisiana vs Zamboanga, Mindanao
Mangochi vs Bettles, Ak
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil is approximately 5,527 km or 3,435 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Foz Do Iguacu bearing 321.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 324.7° or NW .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Foz Do Iguacu has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Foz Do Iguacu is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.2 °C (13°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1453.4 mm (57.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1453.4 l/m² (35.67 US gal/ft²) or 14,534,000 l/ha (1,553,781 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.1° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Foz Do Iguacu.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Foz Do Iguacu. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Foz Do Iguacu vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -115 (-5)
|| -67 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Molesworth, New Zealand
Puerto Lempira vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Puerto Lempira vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Puerto Lempira vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Foz Do Iguacu vs Cisa Pass, Italy
Foz Do Iguacu vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Foz Do Iguacu vs Studsgård, Denmark
Foz Do Iguacu vs Rockford, Il, Usa
Senhor Do Bonfim vs Dijon
Klagenfurt vs North Bay, On
Klaipeda vs Cordeiro
Linhares vs Dubrovnik
Puerto Lempira vs Foz Do Iguacu Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Foz Do Iguacu