Vs > Fort St John, Bc
Puerto Lempira vs Fort St John, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Kerman, Iran
Puerto Lempira vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Fort St John, Bc vs Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Fort St John, Bc vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Fort St John, Bc vs Orkney Islands, Uk
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania vs Columbus, Ks
Topeka, Ks vs Van
Sverdlovsk vs Bogucany
Altai vs Sennar
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Fort St John, Bc, Canada is approximately 5,526 km or 3,434 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Fort St John, Bc bearing 130.5° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 154° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Fort St John, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Fort St John, Bc is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25.7 °C (46.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.2 °C (50.8°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2865.4 mm (112.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2865.4 l/m² (70.32 US gal/ft²) or 28,654,000 l/ha (3,063,303 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.9° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Fort St John, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Fort St John, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort St John, Bc vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Puerto Lempira vs Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Puerto Lempira vs Choibalsan, Mongolia
Fort St John, Bc vs Towanda, Pa, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Hirado, Japan
Vitoria vs Rangoon, Yangon
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Norton, Ks
Saint Johnsbury, Vt vs Mongu
Kenton, Ok vs Ertholmene, Christians°
Puerto Lempira vs Fort St John, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort St John, Bc
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE