Vs > Fort Smith, Arkansas
Puerto Lempira vs Fort Smith, Arkansas Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Williamtown, Australia
Puerto Lempira vs Nurnberg, Germany
Puerto Lempira vs Seoul, South Korea
Puerto Lempira vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Waimana, New Zealand
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Bani, Dominican Republic
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Montpellier vs Levsi
Huanuco vs Belize City
Blackville, Sc vs Mexia, Tx
Concepcion-Carriel Sur vs Scottsbluff, Ne
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa is approximately 2,472 km or 1,536 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Arkansas bearing 152.1° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 156.7° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Fort Smith, Arkansas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Fort Smith, Arkansas is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.5 °C (20.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.2 °C (40°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2294.1 mm (90.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2294.1 l/m² (56.3 US gal/ft²) or 22,941,000 l/ha (2,452,545 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Fort Smith, Arkansas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Parana, Brazil
Puerto Lempira vs Bor, Russia
Puerto Lempira vs Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Puerto Lempira vs Mersin, Turkey
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Canar, Ecuador
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Death Valley, California, Usa
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique
Capinopolis vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi
Zamosc vs Rome/ Fiumicino
Pocahontas, Ar vs Hail
Plymouth, England vs Kahului, Maui
Puerto Lempira vs Fort Smith, Arkansas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) NW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 193.8 kms (120.5 miles) NNW
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.8 miles) NW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) N
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 167.4 kms (104 miles) NW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) WNW
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) WNW
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.5 miles) WSW
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 228.4 kms (142 miles) NNE
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 188.2 kms (117 miles) N
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) NNE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) NNE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 49.8 kms (31 miles) SE
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 49.8 kms (31 miles) SE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) E
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 49.8 kms (31 miles) SE
- Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ESE
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 248.4 kms (154.3 miles) ESE
- Prescott, Ar, Usa - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) SE