Vs > Fort Reliance, Nt
Puerto Lempira vs Fort Reliance, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Ushibuka, Japan
Puerto Lempira vs Lyneham, Uk
Puerto Lempira vs Tahoua, Niger
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Tarvisio, Italy
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Koszalin, Poland
Tripoli vs Elat’Ma
Seville vs Hutts Gate
Vasilevici vs Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Makhanga vs Santuck, Sc
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada is approximately 4,714 km or 2,929 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Fort Reliance, Nt bearing 136.1° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 152.8° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Fort Reliance, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Fort Reliance, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 34.1 °C (61.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 40.4 °C (72.7°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 3060.1 mm (120.5 in) more which is equivalent to 3060.1 l/m² (75.1 US gal/ft²) or 30,601,000 l/ha (3,271,450 US gal/ac) more. About 12 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.3° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Fort Reliance, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Fort Reliance, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Reliance, Nt vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia
Puerto Lempira vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta, Finland
Puerto Lempira vs Lamia, Greece
Puerto Lempira vs Winton, New Zealand
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Natitingou, Benin
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Smara, Western Sahara
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa
Chico Univ Farm, Ca vs Miskolc
Nara vs Brisbane, Queensland
Mexia, Tx vs Esquel
Pleven vs Nosy Be/ Fascene
Puerto Lempira vs Fort Reliance, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Reliance, Nt
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) N
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 307 kms (190.8 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 302 kms (187.7 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) WNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) NW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 33 kms (20.5 miles) S
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) WSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 316 kms (196.4 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) N
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) NNE
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) NNE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 99.8 kms (62 miles) S
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) SE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SE