Vs > Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Puerto Lempira vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Taoyuan, China
Puerto Lempira vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Puerto Lempira vs Perpignan, France
Puerto Lempira vs Khujirt, Mongolia
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Kosseir, Egypt
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Madison, Fl, Usa
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh vs Udine
Port-Gentil vs Edmonton, Alberta
Beaver City, Ne vs Nikopol’
Atbara vs Kaingaroa Forest
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada is approximately 5,798 km or 3,603 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Fort Nelson, British Columbia bearing 130° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 155.8° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Fort Nelson, British Columbia has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Fort Nelson, British Columbia is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 28.4 °C (51.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 36.1 °C (65°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2884.4 mm (113.6 in) more which is equivalent to 2884.4 l/m² (70.79 US gal/ft²) or 28,844,000 l/ha (3,083,615 US gal/ac) more. About 7 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.5° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Fort Nelson, British Columbia.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Puerto Lempira vs Vevay, In, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Szeged, Hungary
Puerto Lempira vs Piura, Peru
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Urbana, Oh, Usa
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Hel, Poland
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs North Battleford, Sk, Canada
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Anderson, In, Usa
Mogadishu vs Frankfort, Ky
Gajvoron vs Sndre Strmfjord
Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard vs Hombori
Neuquen vs Floriano
Puerto Lempira vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Nelson, British Columbia
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) N
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 379.1 kms (235.6 miles) WNW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) W
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 394 kms (244.8 miles) S
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 525.8 kms (326.7 miles) SW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 536 kms (333.1 miles) SSW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) ENE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) E
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) E
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) SSE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) SE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) SSE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) SSE