Vs > Fernandina Beach, Fl
Puerto Lempira vs Fernandina Beach, Fl Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Monterrey, Mexico
Puerto Lempira vs Lamia, Greece
Puerto Lempira vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Puerto Lempira vs Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Sibbi, Pakistan
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Sarata, Ukraine
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Merida, Venezuela
Yarmouth, Ns vs Sejmcan
Miyako vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Sarnia, On vs Salem, In
Moutere Hills vs La Victoria
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa is approximately 1,735 km or 1,078 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Fernandina Beach, Fl bearing 188.4° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 187.5° or S .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Fernandina Beach, Fl has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- The mean temperature is 7.3 °C (13.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.5 °C (24.3°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2041.7 mm (80.4 in) more which is equivalent to 2041.7 l/m² (50.11 US gal/ft²) or 20,417,000 l/ha (2,182,713 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.4° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Fernandina Beach, Fl.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Fernandina Beach, Fl. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Puerto Lempira vs Bahawalnagar, Pakistan
Puerto Lempira vs Victoria, Tx, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Keene, Nh, Usa
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly, Uk
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Mito vs Grindstone Island, Qc
Polo vs Nuwara Eliya
Pilar vs Khamti
Changsha vs Zagatala
Puerto Lempira vs Fernandina Beach, Fl Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Fernandina Beach, Fl
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 241.8 kms (150.2 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 207.8 kms (129.2 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 245 kms (152.3 miles) W
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 151.3 kms (94 miles) WNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 30.8 kms (19.1 miles) SW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) WSW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) SSW