Vs > Fayetteville, Ar
Puerto Lempira vs Fayetteville, Ar Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Passo Fundo, Brazil
Puerto Lempira vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Puerto Lempira vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Puerto Lempira vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Fayetteville, Ar vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Fayetteville, Ar vs Trapani/ Birgi, Italy
Fayetteville, Ar vs Nairobi, Kenya
Fayetteville, Ar vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Minsk vs Helsinki, Vantaa
Franklin, Pa vs Lambarn
Jeddah vs Victoria (marine), Bc
Mazatlan vs Fort St John, Bc
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Fayetteville, Ar, Usa is approximately 2,523 km or 1,568 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Fayetteville, Ar bearing 153.7° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 158.2° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Fayetteville, Ar has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Fayetteville, Ar is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.2 °C (40°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2214.3 mm (87.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2214.3 l/m² (54.34 US gal/ft²) or 22,143,000 l/ha (2,367,234 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.7° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Fayetteville, Ar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Fayetteville, Ar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fayetteville, Ar vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Frosinone, Italy
Puerto Lempira vs Takamatsu, Japan
Puerto Lempira vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Puerto Lempira vs Lencois, Brazil
Fayetteville, Ar vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Fayetteville, Ar vs Ovruc, Ukraine
Fayetteville, Ar vs Moca, Dominican Republic
Fayetteville, Ar vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Brocken vs Seattle, Washington
Natitingou vs Lancaster, Wi
Koumac vs Changchun
Bunkie, La vs Madrid
Puerto Lempira vs Fayetteville, Ar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Fayetteville, Ar
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 170.7 kms (106 miles) W
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.6 miles) WSW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) SSW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S