Vs > Augusta, Mt
Puerto Lempira vs Augusta, Mt Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Innsbruck, Austria
Puerto Lempira vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Puerto Lempira vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Puerto Lempira vs Kutchan, Japan
Augusta, Mt vs Davis, Antarctica
Augusta, Mt vs Izmir, Turkey
Augusta, Mt vs Mito, Japan
Augusta, Mt vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Burlington, Iowa vs Herson
Eureka, Nt vs Romny
Magaria vs Dabaa
Portoviejo vs Huntsville, Al
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Augusta, Mt, Usa is approximately 4,389 km or 2,727 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Augusta, Mt bearing 134.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 149.5° or SSE .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Augusta, Mt has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Augusta, Mt is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 20.4 °C (36.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.6 °C (38.9°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 3001 mm (118.1 in) more which is equivalent to 3001 l/m² (73.65 US gal/ft²) or 30,010,000 l/ha (3,208,268 US gal/ac) more. About 10 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Augusta, Mt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Augusta, Mt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Augusta, Mt vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Fonni, Italy
Puerto Lempira vs Iriomotejima, Japan
Puerto Lempira vs Makokou, Gabon
Augusta, Mt vs Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada
Augusta, Mt vs Shinjo, Japan
Augusta, Mt vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Augusta, Mt vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
Zagatala vs Matad
Pilar Obs vs Hel
Ainazi vs Penticton, Bc
Cherrapunji, Meghalaya vs Burgas
Puerto Lempira vs Augusta, Mt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Augusta, Mt
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 305.7 kms (190 miles) N
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 307.6 kms (191.2 miles) WNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) NW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) S
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SSW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 348.6 kms (216.7 miles) NNE
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) NNE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) NNE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) NE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) ESE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 292.5 kms (181.8 miles) SE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SSE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) SSE