Vs > Amherst, Ma
Puerto Lempira vs Amherst, Ma Climate & Distance Between
Puerto Lempira vs Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
Puerto Lempira vs Moanda, Gabon
Puerto Lempira vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Puerto Lempira vs Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil
Amherst, Ma vs Stockholm, Sweden
Amherst, Ma vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Amherst, Ma vs Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Amherst, Ma vs San Salvador, El Salvador
Sineiju vs Patras
Deir-Alla vs Kythira Island
Senanga vs Churchill Falls, Nf
Puerto Aysen vs Cape Salaurova
- The distance between Puerto Lempira, Honduras and Amherst, Ma, Usa is approximately 3,153 km or 1,959 mi.
- To reach Puerto Lempira in this distance one would set out from Amherst, Ma bearing 202.4° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Puerto Lempira bearing 197° or SSW .
- Puerto Lempira has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Amherst, Ma has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Puerto Lempira is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Amherst, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18 °C (32.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.2 °C (43.6°F) less in Puerto Lempira. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2253.4 mm (88.7 in) more which is equivalent to 2253.4 l/m² (55.3 US gal/ft²) or 22,534,000 l/ha (2,409,034 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.7° higher in Puerto Lempira than in Amherst, Ma.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Puerto Lempira relative to Amherst, Ma. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Amherst, Ma vs Puerto Lempira
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Puerto Lempira vs Salvador, Brazil
Puerto Lempira vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa
Puerto Lempira vs Uzgorod, Ukraine
Amherst, Ma vs Lafayette, La, Usa
Amherst, Ma vs Lanzhou, China
Amherst, Ma vs Fukaura, Japan
Amherst, Ma vs Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Two Harbors, Mn vs Erfurt
Ashland, Wi vs Siemreap
Salyan vs Thumrait
Cheyenne, Wyoming vs Cocobeach
Puerto Lempira vs Amherst, Ma Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Puerto Lempira
Climate Guides for Locations near Amherst, Ma